Looking for 2 termcap/terminfo entries...

Dave Kraft davek at lakesys.UUCP
Wed Sep 20 04:29:01 AEST 1989

Hi,
I'm looking for termcap/terminfo entries for the following types of terminals:

1.  a 132x43 VT-100 terminal (actually, this is Qmodem 4.0 emulating VT100,
and my EGA board in 132x43 mode)

2.  A 132x43 ANSI terminal (same as above, except emulating ANSI)

If anyone has either o both of these, I would greatly appriciate it if
he/she would email it/them to me.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

--