Wanted: UNIX spreadsheet

Rusty Haddock rusty at fe2o3.UUCP
Fri Sep 15 03:39:38 AEST 1989

jbayer at ispi.UUCP (Jonathan Bayer) writes:
   >rusty at fe2o3.UUCP (Rusty Haddock) writes:
   >>Try the `psc' utility that came with SC 6.1.   You may have to ``rigid-up''
   >>your free form a little bit but it'll get your numbers in there.
   >Is SC 6.1 the latest version?

If you want just the psc utility, I can mail it to you.  It should work with
almost any version.  As to SC 6.1 being the latest: as far as I and the
comp.sources.* archiver know it is.  If anyone know differently please let me
know where I can get it.  Thanks!

		-Rusty-
--
Rusty Haddock		o  {uunet,att,rutgers}!mimsy.umd.edu!fe2o3!rusty
Laurel, Maryland	o  "IBM sucks silicon!" -- PC Banana Jr, "Bloom County"