Macro facility in csh?

Charleen Bunjiovianna charleen at zodiac.ADS.COM
Sat Sep 2 03:02:26 AEST 1989

I may be asking for too much, but I write a lot of csh scripts and
it sure would be handy to have macro capability.  I don't find any
mention of it in the documentation, though.

flexibility you should be using ______" welcome as well.

Charleen

If you put garbage in a computer nothing comes out but garbage.  But
this garbage, having passed through a very expensive machine, is
somehow enobled and none dare criticize it.