Access to UNIX-Related Publications

David Lesher wb8foz at cucstud.UUCP
Mon Sep 11 09:10:30 AEST 1989

> Article <392 at longway.TIC.COM> From: sharon at asylum.SF.CA.US (Sharon Fisher)

# For what it's worth, Unix World was recently bought by McGraw-Hill

I suppose this means that UW will now be choked with those
damm cardboard ad cards that it too will be unreadable.
After I get tired of ripping them out, gluing them to bricks,
and mailing them back, I don't renew. Then MGH send me
thousands of stupid little cards.....

Maybe I can subscribe to a TRASH-80, PICK or RT-11 mag that
won't be popular enough to be so ruined. :+{{
--
wb8foz at mthvax.miami.edu		David Lesher
impersonal zip code: 33257-0335