RZSZ How to redirect input under kermit

Larry Jones scjones at sdrc.UUCP
Mon Apr 9 00:31:15 AEST 1990

In article <131 at demott.COM>, kdq at demott.COM (Kevin D. Quitt) writes:
>     How do I get the UNIX rz to read a file from the modem port rather
> than the terminal port?  Remember that I'm already connected using kermit,
> and that kermit doesn't do redirection.  I'd greatly appreciate any ideas.

C-Kermit>! rz </dev/tty01 >/dev/tty01

Works for me!
----
Larry Jones                         UUCP: uunet!sdrc!scjones
SDRC                                      scjones at SDRC.UU.NET
Milford, OH  45150-2789             AT&T: (513) 576-2070
"You know how Einstein got bad grades as a kid?  Well MINE are even WORSE!"
-Calvin