Why does "cal 9 1752" produce incorrect results?

Tom Reingold tr at SAMADAMS.PRINCETON.EDU
Thu Dec 6 03:05:18 AEST 1990

Lots of people responded to this question.  Did so many people think
they would be the only one who knew and was willing to post?

I suggest that you look at entire thread before posting to prevent
redundancy.  The way to do that with rn is to hit 'm' to mark the
article and then '^N' to go to the next article with the same subject
line.  I trust there are ways to do this with other newsreaders.
--
        Tom Reingold
        tr at samadams.princeton.edu  OR  ...!princeton!samadams!tr