GNU emacs

Hendrik Vermooten hendrik at zeusa.UUCP
Tue Dec 18 16:56:55 AEST 1990

I am a happy user of MicroEmacs 3.9 under XENIX, developing C code.

I have seen lots of writeups about GNU Emacs on the net but I've never
seen it in action. I would appreciate it if someone would let me know
(e-mail?) what the advantages of GNU Emacs over MicroEmacs. I hear it's
quite large and would like to know what the extra baggage does!

Thanx in advance.
--
--------------------- He who laughs last laughs last ---------------------
Hendrik Vermooten, ZEUS software    TEL +27 12 64-5507, FAX +27 12 64-8382