documentation on Unix, vi, emacs, nn, or elm

billy at vaxb.acs.unt.edu billy at vaxb.acs.unt.edu
Fri Dec 14 00:18:38 AEST 1990

Hi,

I'm installing the first centralized Unix machine on this campus and am trying
to prepare beginning documentation (for novice users) on Unix (SunOS), vi,
Emacs, elm, and nn.

I have the documentation that comes with these packages.  However, in most
cases, they are either confusing and/or too long so therefore we are preparing
short handouts on each topic.  I was wondering if anyone knew of an anonymous
FTP site where some local documentation of this sort was already written.

thanks for your help,

Billy Barron                  Bitnet : BILLY at UNTVAX
VAX/Unix Systems Manager      THENET : NTVAX::BILLY
University of North Texas   Internet : billy at vaxb.acs.unt.edu
                                SPAN : UTSPAN::UTADNX::NTVAX::BILLY