Diffs to the Frequently Asked Questions postings

Steve Hayman sahayman at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
Mon Dec 3 15:48:02 AEST 1990

Here are the most recent changes to parts 1 and 2 of the
Frequently Asked Questions articles, which have just been
posted.  You can find the full articles elsewhere in
comp.unix.questions.  You can also ftp the most recent version from
iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (129.79.254.192), where it's
"pub/Unix-Questions.part1" and "pub/Unix-Questions.part2".
(IUVax also runs a mail server, for those of you unable to ftp.
 Send the line "HELP" to "mailserv at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu" to get started.)

*** /tmp/,RCSt1a05989	Sun Dec  2 23:46:44 1990
--- part1	Sun Dec  2 23:46:31 1990