Point of Sale Software/Systems

Dave Eisen dkeisen at Gang-of-Four.Stanford.EDU
Sat Dec 15 12:20:46 AEST 1990

In article <53 at vlink01.UUCP> sfrazier at vlink01.UUCP (8780) writes:
>I am looking for a vendor that supplies "point of sale" software that will
>work with SCO Xenix/UNIX on a 386.  Bar Code, Card Readers etc.  I am sure
>that there are millions but if someone could send me mail on a few I would
>appreciate it.

I would have mailed this, but I can't reach UUCP addresses from this
account.

We, Sequoia Peripherals, sell point of sale software that runs on 386
boxes running SCO Xenix. Our system is based on any of a variety of
OMRON POS terminals (cash registers) and it can handle bar code readers,
credit cards, etc. We also have packages that interface with other hardware
devices such as FM terminals to do remote price and inventory verification.

If you are interested, I'm sure the folks in marketing could be persuaded
to send you whatever information you need.

--
Dave Eisen                      	    dkeisen at Gang-of-Four.Stanford.EDU
1447 N. Shoreline Blvd.