^M 's in uploaded text files.

Randal Schwartz merlyn at iwarp.intel.com
Fri Feb 2 09:42:07 AEST 1990

In article <1990Feb1.212333.7495 at athena.mit.edu>, jik at athena (Jonathan I. Kamens) writes:
|   So, what were you saying, Randal? :-)

I was hallucinating.  The drugs must've wore off.  Actually, I was
thinking of troff, and expecting the shells to be compatible.  How
stupid.  How embarrassing.

At least I didn't rewrite it in Perl :-).  (But then, I would have got
it right. :-)

Just another person posting before testing (join the crowd...),
--
/=Randal L. Schwartz, Stonehenge Consulting Services (503)777-0095 ==========\
| on contract to Intel's iWarp project, Beaverton, Oregon, USA, Sol III      |