BASIC for UNIX?

Adam Curtin adam at stevenage.dynamics.british-aerospace.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 05:56:40 AEST 1990

I think you made a simple typo. Didn't you really mean "If I only had an APL for
UNIX" ?? Then that stuff about UNIX shell commands and decent string manipulation
abilities would make sense. Try Dyadic Systems Ltd, Park House, The High Street,
Alton, Hants, England (tel +44 420 87024 - Peter Donnelly) for THE UNIX APL -
Dyalog APL - special rates for ".edu" users. You can thank me later.