curses problems

Roger Gonzalez rg at uunet!unhd
Wed Feb 21 00:38:41 AEST 1990

Sounds like a magic cookie bug.  But then, I haven't seen a terminal that
left magic cookies since tvi950's.  I also hate curses, though.  I like
raw termcap much better.  Curses is like being bludgeoned in a dark alley.
At least with termcap, you can see what's bludgeoning you.
-rg-

--
UUCP:   ..!uunet!unhd!rg      | USPS: Marine Systems Engineering Laboratory
BITNET: r_gonzalez at unhh    |       University of New Hampshire