Please help --

Martin Boyer gamin at ireq-robot.UUCP
Wed Feb 28 07:49:35 AEST 1990

In article <25204 at ut-emx.UUCP> mariou at ut-emx.UUCP (c) writes:

>We have Sun0S.4.0.3 in our lab.  I am trying to use
>the vacation program with no success.

I had the same problem; it had to do with sender addresses and sendmail
(I think).  Anyways, here's my solution:

1. Use the vacation program to set up the database of replies.

2. Modify the created .forward file to include the vacation `-j' flag;
   as in:

\gamin, "|/usr/ucb/vacation -j gamin"

--
Martin Boyer                         ireq-robot!mboyer at Larry.McRCIM.McGILL.EDU
Institut de recherche d'Hydro-Quebec mboyer at ireq-robot.uucp
Varennes, QC, Canada   J3X 1S1
+1 514 652-8136