EPOCH-1 Experience requested.

krueger at tacvax.mdcbbs.com krueger at tacvax.mdcbbs.com
Thu Feb 8 21:06:43 AEST 1990

Does anyone out there have any experience (good or bad) with the EPOCH-1
product???  We have approximately 50gb of diskspace on SUN/ULTRIX/HP/APOLLO
workstations.  Will the EPOCH-1 work for me or is there another product
that I should investigate?  We are examining 8mm subsystems at this time
too.  I will post results if there is any interest.
--
|  Ken Krueger               |    Voice: (714) 952-6151                    |