Book on vi editor needed.

Michael L. Denny mldenny at bsu-cs.bsu.edu
Mon Feb 19 14:18:32 AEST 1990

Note: I have already posted to comp.editors

Hopefully my question that I am about to address has not been asked
too many times, but here goes.

I am looking for a book that would service as a tutorial type manual for
the editor vi.  The editor at my new job is vi, they have no other editor
available so books on only vi would be most appreciated!
The bookstore mentioned that I would need the title and publisher before
they would be able to track the book down for ordering purposes.

Thanks to all that reply, and any suggestions as to a newsgroup I may
cross post to, to gather more information would be appreciated.

(P.S. Are there any editors out there that act like the LSE editor
 on VAX/VMS that run under the Unix OS?)

Direct e-mail to:

UUCP: <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee}!bsu-cs!mldenny
ARPA: mldenny at bsu-cs.bsu.edu

*--- Michael L. Denny ---*