Lions commentary

Al Donaldson al at escom.com
Tue Feb 6 10:45:24 AEST 1990

Today I borrowed an N'th generation copy of Lions' Commentary
on the UNIX Operating System and went by my friendly neighborhood
printshop to get a N+1'st generation copy made.  They said they
couldn't do it because of the copyright notice at the bottom of
the first page (Copyright 1977 J. Lions).

Even though the referenced source code is a bit out of date,
the commentary seems to me to be timeless.  Is there a legal
(and more readable..) version of this available for sale anywhere?

Al Donaldson (al at escom.com)