24th line / 80th column problem with curses

Charles Balan unccab at calico.med.unc.edu
Fri Jan 12 05:40:41 AEST 1990

In article <1225 at ruby.UUCP> pen at formtek.UUCP (Philip E. Nickerson, Jr.) writes:

>I am having difficulty in using curses and would appreciate some help,
>if anybody can help.

 Well, my mother always told me that she would wash out my mouth with soap
 if I ever cursed!  I would advise you to post your question to a
 sailor.

 :-) (of course, ^#$%&^#%$* is always the old standby)

                            Charles Balan
UNCCAB at med.unc.edu   ,    UNCCAB at uncmed.uucp    ,   UNCCAB at unc.bitnet
%%%%%%%%%%%%%  A Witty Saying Proves Nothing - Voltaire  %%%%%%%%%%%%