Sendmail question

Jeffrey B. DeLeo thoth!jbd0%gte.com at relay.cs.net
Thu Jan 4 18:00:30 AEST 1990

Once again I am trying to straighten out our mail system here at Silc.
What I would like is for all our systems to pass any mail they can't
resolve to one, central machine which can handle it.
	This means that if machineA has to mail something to
harvard!xyzzy!foo, since it doesn't know harvard, it will forward to
the central machine (which does).  Our machines are connected via
ETHERNET; the central machine runs ULTRIX, as do some others; the rest
are SUN4s and SUN3s.
	I have tried using the 'R' macro in the sendmail.cf file to
define the machine to relay to but this does not work - I get an
"unknown mailer" error.  Any help would be appreciated.

	Jeffrey DeLeo - Silc Technologies, Inc.
	...!harvard!silc!jbd0 ;	BIX : jdeleo