MWC Coherent: References

Kevin 'fractal' Purcell KPURCELL at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Jun 8 09:33:47 AEST 1990

I have a couple of references on MWC Coherent that I would like to
check out but our university doesn't have the journals. WOuld somebody
care to look them up and provide me with a photocopy of them
(for my forever grateful,
undying admiration mode), or real references with a page number and title
(you-a-pal mode). Or if ou have a scanner you could OCR them and mail them
(complete amazement mode).

The references are:

InfoWorld 2nd April     (or perhaps the other way 'round my memoery fails me
Unix Today 23rd April

Thanks for you help,
Kevin

PS MWC say they've started shipping in the last week and have cleared 500
of the 2000 orders.

Kevin "fractal" Purcell    | SURFACE SCIENCE CENTRE | These opinions are
kpurcell at liverpool.ac.uk   | Liverpool University   | shareware. Send me $10
Mac User Emotional Support | Liverpool L69 3BX      | if you use them.