tcp-ip under ISC 386/ix

Glenn Chambers gchamber at nfsun.UUCP
Wed Jun 6 02:22:39 AEST 1990

In article <4 at csource.OZ.AU> david at csource.OZ.AU (david nugent) writes:
>	  to the Unix system; workstations on the Novell side use a
>	  modified version of NSCA telnet and IPXIP to access to Unix
                                              ^^^^^

Can anyone tell me were I can get this package?  Is it a commercial item,
or part of the latest PC-IP release, or ...?

Please E-mail answers and requests for summary.  If there are more than
epsilon of the latter, I will post a summary.

Thanks.

Glenn.

-------
Glenn Chambers        (gchamber at nfsun.UUCP; ...!uunet!nfsun!gchamber)
.sig files are for people with small egos.  I don't have that problem!