more in mail/mailx???

Jonathan I. Kamens jik at athena.mit.edu
Fri Jun 29 23:56:47 AEST 1990

In article <1990Jun29.134714.14451 at athena.mit.edu>, I write:
|>   Note that this is referring to the Berkeley mail program; I don't know
|> about SysV mail (although the one SysV-based system to which I have
|> access doesn't appear to mention any options of this sort in its man
|> page for mail) or about mailx (perhaps someone else can jump in and
|> answer about mailx :-).  Note also that /bin/mail on Berkeley systems
|> doesn't have these options; only /usr/ucb/mail does.

  I should not have been so quick to admit what I don't know :-)

  I just realized that the one SysV-based to which I have access has a
man page for mailx, so I checked it (of course I realized this right
*after* I posted my original message :-).  Mailx has the same crt and
PAGER options as Berkeley mail.

Jonathan Kamens			              USnail:
MIT Project Athena				11 Ashford Terrace
jik at Athena.MIT.EDU				Allston, MA  02134
Office: 617-253-8495			      Home: 617-782-0710