BIFF IS RELAY A NICE GUUY, BEWAR OF IMPUSTURS

rick at tmiuv0.uucp rick at tmiuv0.uucp
Fri Jun 8 00:27:42 AEST 1990

In article <COMSAT88 at BIT.NET>, BIFF at BIT.NET (Classic BIFF) writes:

[a whole bunch of crapola deleted]

> BIFF at BIT.NET           BIFF at DELTA.EECS.NWU.EDU        BIFF at PSUVM.PSU.EDU
> BIFF at BIFFVM.BIT.NET      BIFF at ThunderCat.COM        BIFF+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
>         BIFF at PSUVM.ANDREW.PORTAL.COM.XZ.US.RUTGERS.BITNET.EDU.UUCP
> --
> BIFF at BIT.NET           BIFF at DELTA.EECS.NWU.EDU        BIFF at PSUVM.PSU.EDU
> BIFF at BIFFVM.BIT.NET      BIFF at ThunderCat.COM        BIFF+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
>         BIFF at PSUVM.ANDREW.PORTAL.COM.XZ.US.RUTGERS.BITNET.EDU.UUCP

This "person" strikes me as the single most compelling reason to legalize
abortion.

If only I had a way to send a mail message to this clown which would give him
about a 40KV zap through his keyboard if he EVER gets hooked up to usenet
again.

Biff, GET THE H*LL OFF THE NET!  We don't need you here.  Go bother some other
12 year old.
--
 / [- O] Rick Stevens (All opinions are mine. Everyone ignores them anyway.) \