Where should I go to find a terminfo/termcap description?

Ray Shwake shwake at raysnec.UUCP
Sat Jun 2 00:14:02 AEST 1990

In article <697 at hades.OZ> greyham at hades.OZ (Greyham Stoney) writes:
>Is there some central registry of terminfo/termcap descriptions anywhere?.
>I'm really after a Terminfo for an ICL6402; but I don't know where to start
>looking.

Assuming that ICL itself can't provide the info (which one might assume
it can), find out if the ICL6402 represents a simple renaming of some
other terminal. I know that ICL recently purchased Computer Consoles (CCI);
perhaps the terminal once had another moniker.