Wanted: Sys.Admin.Class Info

Grace Earl grace at hprnd.HP.COM
Fri Jun 1 02:14:52 AEST 1990

>I am looking for feedback on good System Administration classes/
>Unix classes available in the United States.  The east coast is
>much better for me, but am willing to go out west.

I was very impressed with classes provided on site by our company
from the "INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL STUDIES".  The class
I attended was for those more interested in System Administration
but there was another class for those interested in the software
side of UNIX.  The address and phone number are shown below:

          INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
          55 WHEELER STREET
          CAMBRIDGE, MASSACHUSETTS  02138

          Phone: (617)497-2075

I hope this helps...