troff file output

Bruce W. Hoylman x5806 bruce at uswat.uswest.com
Fri Jun 8 03:10:24 AEST 1990

I have a troff formatted file which I would like to print to
a laser printer.  The file obviously has some graphics in it
but I don't have the pic formatter to translate these graphics.

Is there another way to print these graphics without pic?  Is
pic generally available from a mail archive server?

If you would reply via email, I will most certainly post a
summary of responces.

Thanks.

--
 Bruce W. Hoylman (303-889-5806) -- Standard disclaimer: "These views are
 bruce at mirage.USWest.COM            probably my own ..." --