REVISED: How do I send e-mail to lots of users at a remote unix site?

Kartik Subbarao subbarao at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Fri Jun 1 06:32:19 AEST 1990

In article <1990May31.171127.11615 at iwarp.intel.com> merlyn at iwarp.intel.com (Randal Schwartz) writes:
>In article <900531093335.30e0f102 at Csa2.LBL.Gov>, thermal%solgel writes:
>| I would like to be able to send a mail message to all the users on
>| ANOTHER unix machine via Internet.  Of course, I could do it the long

>Write postmaster at at.that.site.  Tell him/her that you are looking for
>an alias that people that want general announcements are on.  If

Isn't mailing msgs at hostname the standard thing to do when you want all of the
people on the site to see your message?

			-Kartik

--
subbarao@{phoenix,bogey or gauguin}.Princeton.EDU -|Internet
kartik at silvertone.Princeton.EDU (NeXT mail)       -|