BIFF IS RELAY A NICE GUUY, BEWAR OF IMPUSTURS

Ralph P. Sobek ralph at laas.fr
Thu Jun 28 22:57:29 AEST 1990

Does BIFF = imposter?

Who created this newsgroup?  We have both alt.fan.biff and
alt.fan.BIFF.  The latter would be more to his liking since he only
has a Teletype model 33 as his network connection.  Maybe that's why
he's implicitly vengeful.  We can't say it's explicit, can we now?

Not only does he have his very own newsgroup but he may even wreak
havoc on mailing lists.  For those with retribution in mind, there is
the following address:

	biff at zaphod.cs.ohio-state.edu

BEWARE:  I tried replying once and had mailer troubles the next couple
of days (He might even be innocent, but then again ...)

--
Ralph P. Sobek			  Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
ralph at laas.fr				   Addresses are ordered by importance.