M.S. Project idea

Brando W. Brown brando at uiucme2.me.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 22 11:59:28 AEST 1990

Have you thought about doing a program in Security?? It seems that lately
everyone has their own ideas on unix system security and the only forum
that can agree on anything is the POSIX forum for security. I think this
leaves the door wide open for others; sound good??

Our compandeals with these issues and believe me they change almost daily.

Good Luck,

Brando

|   Brandon Brown                    Internet:   brando at uiucme.me.uiuc.edu   |
|   Addamax Corporation              UUCP:       uunet!uiucuxc!addamax!brown |
|   2009 Fox Drive                   GEnie:      xmg23356 macbrando          |
|   Champaign, IL  61820             CompuServe: 73040,447                   |