Korn Shell Source

Conor P. Cahill cpcahil at virtech.uucp
Sun Mar 4 03:11:28 AEST 1990

In article <22629 at adm.BRL.MIL> lmorales at huachuca-emh8.army.mil (< Luis F. Morales,Jr. >) writes:

>I have several systems in house that do not provide the Korn shell and I
>would like to try it out as I have heard so many good things about it.
>Is there source code available anywhere that I could port to my Unix boxes?

It's available from the AT&T Toolchest (201-522-6900, 1200 baud, "guest" login)
for $3,000.  (or $20,000 if you want a reseller's license).

If you are not a current System V source customer you will be required to
sign a license agreement and pay a $100 registration fee before you can
order stuff from there.

Standard no-association disclaimers apply.
                                                Sterling, VA 22170