(none)

woodb!scsmo1!don at cs.umd.edu woodb!scsmo1!don at cs.umd.edu
Sat Mar 24 12:08:19 AEST 1990

To: mimsy!brl.arpa!info-unix
Subject: UNIX (AT&T) SYS v 3.2 on a Zenith 386 laptop

To: woodb!mimsy!brl.arpa!info-unix (Info Unix List)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 90 13:37:28 CST
From: don at scsmo1.UUCP (Don Ingli)

Does anyone have or know if this combo will work:

Zenith Turbosport 386 running Sys V 3.2 from AT&T??

ALSO:
   DAMARK International is closing out

Zenith turbosport 386 portable laptop computers...
o 80386 32-bit  processor, 12/6 Mhz (switchable)
o 40 MB (28ms) hard drive
o one 3.5" 1.44 MB floppy drive
o 2 MB RAM (expandable to 3 MB)
o 2400 hayes internal modem

For more details call 1-800-729-9000

They say it will run XENIX, but I am looking for the AT&T SysV since I
already own the UNIX.

--
  DON INGLI-United States Department of Agriculture - Soil Conservation Service
 \   INTERNET: mimsy!woodb!scsmo1!don at uunet.uu.net    PHONEnet: 314!875!5344   /