Mail Delivery Problem

SMTP MAILER postmaster at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 19 07:41:07 AEST 1990

 ----Reason for mail failure follows----
Sending mail to <math!ckaul at cs.sandia.gov> :
  Could not be delivered for three days.

 ----Transcript of message follows----
Date: 15 Mar 90 07:08:00 MST
From: info-unix at BRL.MIL
Subject: INFO-UNIX Digest  V9#092
To: "math!ckaul" <math!ckaul at cs.sandia.gov>

Date:       Thu, 15 Mar 90 05:45:28 EST
From:       The Moderator (Mike Muuss) <Info-Unix-Request at BRL.MIL>
To:         INFO-UNIX at BRL.MIL

INFO-UNIX Digest          Thu, 15 Mar 1990              V9#092

Today's Topics:
                                 fcntl
                               Re: fcntl
                      Re: *nix - an abbreviation?
                       Re: Motif shared library?
               Starting a session at a terminal remotely
               ftp site for uuencode/decode source in PD
                     Re: troff fonts with me macros
      Re: Printer accounting and cutoff from UNIX: is it possible?
                       Re: signal problems on BSD
                           Intro to sockets?
                         Re: Kermit vs uugetty
                           BSD4.3 For Banking