UNIX front end for DOS -- remote!

David Andrews dandrews at rtmvax.UUCP
Wed Mar 28 10:39:42 AEST 1990

>From article <1990Mar26.104514.4580 at actrix.co.nz>, by paul at actrix.co.nz (Paul Gillingwater):
> In case this is new work,
> I hereby Copright 1990 this message.  You may comment on it, but
> don't rip off the ideas and sell them as your own.
>
> Copyright (C) 1990 -- Paul Gillingwater

Copyright only protects the EXPRESSION of an idea, and not the idea
itself.  Anybody can go out and write a shell encompassing the gross
concepts spelled out in your message.  What they cannot do is reproduce
or redistribute your message as written without the express consent
of the copyright holder (you).

What you want is a patent.

You ought to take some time to learn about copyright, patents, trade
secrets, find out what they do and how they work.

- Dave Andrews