(More) Codata help wanted

William Thomas Daugustine Azog-Thoth at cup.portal.com
Fri Mar 16 14:27:24 AEST 1990

A while back (two weeks or so), I posted an artical 'Codata help wanted'. I
unfortunatly dont know what the artical number was.

Anyways, thanx to a few people, I was able to get this to boot finally.
(again, due to my wonderous memory, I dont remember the names of the people
who helped. Sorry! No offense intended).

Ive been playing around with it, and trying to get it in 'perfect' working
order. Well, I found out that the tape drive is device 'dm' and the hard
drive (Codata controller) is 'dk'. Look close at the keyboard, and see
just how close they are to one another!

If there is anyone out there with a Codata machine and a 1/4 tape drive,

would you like to send me a bootable tape, and also a tape of all the
files needed to make a file system (such as bin, usr, etc)? Id gladly
reimburse you for the tape and your time. Right now, the machine is in
various stages of disassembly...

Many thanx, again, for listening to a babbling fool!

Billy D'Augustine
Azog-Thoth at cup.portal.com
(201)989-8161