Printcap entry and settings for a Printronix P6280L?

Frank W. Peters peters at CC.MsState.Edu
Thu Mar 1 06:30:22 AEST 1990

Hello,

     I'm trying to get a printronix P6280L working with a Sun 3
running SunOS 4.0.3 via a serial interface and having no luck.

     Does anyone out there have such a setup working?  If so could you
send me a sample printcap entry and printer settings?

Thanks
--Frank
--
Frank W. Peters        Systems Programmer     Computing Center & Services
peters at CC.MsState.Edu  Peters at MsState.Bitnet  (601)325-2942