Is select() included in SVR3 ?

Brando W. Brown brando at uiucme2.me.uiuc.edu
Sat Mar 24 13:49:36 AEST 1990

In article <633 at dr.uucp> aras at dr.uucp (Arne Asplem) writes:
>Is BSD 4.3 select() function included in SVR3 ?
>
>I notice that some systems, like Motorola Delta systems, running
>System V Release 3 includes this function, but our Altos system, also
>running SVR3 doesn't !

My 386 Interactive Unix (System V 3.2) has the select() function in libinet.a
I'm not sure if this is a port from BSD or what, but looking through the
libraries with the "ar" command I found it...

Brando

|   Brandon Brown                    Internet:   brando at uiucme.me.uiuc.edu   |
|   Addamax Corporation              UUCP:       uunet!uiucuxc!addamax!brown |
|   2009 Fox Drive                   GEnie:      xmg23356 macbrando          |
|   Champaign, IL  61820             CompuServe: 73040,447                   |