How can I get the Frequently Asked Questions?

Danny Yarbrough Yarbrough at dockmaster.ncsc.mil
Tue Mar 27 23:40:21 AEST 1990

>in info-unix digest V103, Steve Hayman writes:
>>Would someone please send me, or tell me how I can get, the
>>list of frequently asked questions?
>
>I post them to this newsgroup (and comp.unix.wizards) around the first
>of each month.

I receive the newsgroup, in digest form, from SEM.BRL.MIL, and have yet
to see the frequently asked questions posting (I suppose it gets editted
out??).  Should I be seeing it?

Thanks for posting the alternate source.

Danny Yarbrough
Grumman Data Systems
McLean, Virginia

Internet:  YARBROUGH at DOCKMASTER.NCSC.MIL