Availability of Korn Shell

John Nall nall at sun8.scri.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 28 10:30:58 AEST 1990

Can some knowledgeable gentleperson tell me how to go about getting
the source of the Korn Shell (assuming such a thing is possible)?
My understanding - which may be incorrect - is that it is available as
a part of the AT&T Toolchest, so the question might should have been
better phrased.  However, hopefully it is adequate.

We (Florida State University) are properly licensed for AT&T Unix, for
BSD 4.x (sufficient for Mach, anyway), and the proper CPU's are covered.
Any suggestions or helpful comments (including potential vendors - we do
not particularly expect things to be free, although it would be nice) by
e-mail would be greatly appreciated.

John Nall
nall at nu.cs.fsu.edu
--
John W. Nall		| Supercomputation Computations Research Institute
nall at nu.cs.fsu.edu      | Florida State University