emacs/freemacs

Russ Nelson nelson at sun.soe.clarkson.edu
Fri Mar 16 00:58:36 AEST 1990

In article <8468 at cg-atla.agfa.com> bolton at cg-atla.agfa.com (Lee Bolton) writes:

   	4.	All the mint code I can beg, borrow, or (figuratively) steal.
   		There are a number of functions I would like for
   		Freemacs. Rather than try to list them, I thought I'd
   		just make a general plea and catalog the results, if any.
   		I imagine my needs are not unique. If there is interest,
   		I can post the collection.

Freemacs 1.6a will be released by the end of this month.  It has much better
GNU Emacs compatability, quite possibly a number of the functions Lee
refrained from listing.  As always, I implement requested functions first,
so send your cards and letters to me.

Freemacs 1.6a still restricts file size to <64K.

--
--russ (nelson at clutx [.bitnet | .clarkson.edu])  Russ.Nelson@$315.268.6667
Violence never solves problems, it just changes them into more subtle problems