K&R -> ANSI C formatter

Jaye Mathisen icsu6000 at caesar.cs.montana.edu
Fri Mar 2 17:18:06 AEST 1990

> I am in need a some sort of program/script to convert some 140 modules of C
> source from a K&R format to a more ANSI C format.  The code now looks like
> this:

You might look a protoize from the FSF.  It's available via anonymous
ftp from a number of places, (labrea.stanford.edu, prep.ai.mit.edu, uunet.uu.net).

It's some diffs to apply to the GNU C compiler.

| Jaye Mathisen,systems manager       Internet: icsu6000 at caesar.cs.montana.edu|
| 410 Roberts Hall                      BITNET: icsu6000 at mtsunix1.bitnet      |
| Dept. of Computer Science	                                              |
| Montana State University		         PHONE: (406) 994-{4780,3931} |
| Bozeman MT 59717			       "Klingons never bluff" -- Worf |