device drivers

Dave Wilson Dave.Wilson at p0.f4.n494.z5.fidonet.org
Wed Mar 14 08:44:38 AEST 1990

I am attempting to write a SVR32 device driver for Bell's ICC multiport card.
The idea is to use the driver to download 80186 executable code to the card,
and then release the reset latch to run it.  What is the best way to
download this code?  My ICC docs claim that the ICC memory may be
dual-ported with that of the 80386, but how will I write the code to a
specific memory location in the 80386 from the driver process?

Please email answers/code samples.  Thanks a lot.

Dave Wilson
ccdw.rures at f4.n494.z5.fidonet.org

--
uucp: uunet!m2xenix!puddle!5!494!4.0!Dave.Wilson
Internet: Dave.Wilson at p0.f4.n494.z5.fidonet.org