troff fonts with me macros

Al Gaspar gaspar at stl-08sima.army.mil
Wed Mar 14 06:23:06 AEST 1990

I am working on a document using the me macros and I want to
change the point size for the entire document from the default
of 10 to 12.  I have tried (among other things) '.ps 12' and
'.sz 12' at the top of my file with no luck.  The only way those
insertions seem to work is to place them in each paragraph separately.
The only way I have been able to change the point size for the entire
document was to make my own copy of the macro package and change the
defaults for the .tp and .pp registers.  Is there a better way?
(besides using another macro package ;-)...

Thanks--

Al

--
Al Gaspar	<gaspar at stl-08sima.army.mil>
USAMC SIMA, ATTN:  AMXSI-TTC, Box 1578, St. Louis, MO  63188-1578