RPCGEN (attn: Mr Mike Hoegemen)

Pow-Hwee Tan tph at cs.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 8 14:10:59 AEST 1990

Hi,

Sometime ago, I posted a question on freeing memory used by XDR routines
when using RPC.  I received a reply from Mr. Hoegemen (Mike Hoegeman,
mh at awds26.eaton.com) about using a program RPCGEN to automatically
generate code for creating server.

However, my mail to him keep bouncing back.

Mr. Hoegeman, I need more information about rpcgen.  Is it public domain?
If so, where can I get it; it isn't available on my local machines.
Can you send me a sample code generated by rpcgen for reference.

Thanks in advance.  Sorry for taking up net bandwidth.

--ph tan
tph at cs.utexas.edu