ditroff (or clone) for Sun4?

Russell Lawrence russ at wpg.com
Thu Mar 22 07:12:37 AEST 1990

In article <PETERS.90Mar20160923 at jester.CC.MsState.Edu>, peters at CC.MsState.Edu (Frank W. Peters) writes:
> 2) I understand that at least a few companies (ELAN is one I've heard
>    of) offer essentially an enhanced ditroff clone.  What such
>    products are out there? What do they offer beyond the basic ditroff
>    program?  Do they offer the other things included with DWB?  What
>    do they cost (for an educational institution if that affects it)?
>    And, of course, how do I get in touch with these companies?

You might want to contact the following:

Unicomp, Inc. 2002 Quail Run Dr. Albuquerque, NM 87122  505/275-0800

Image Network, 140 South Wisman Rd., Mountain View, CA 94041 415/967-0652

SoftQuad Inc., 720 Spadina Ave., Toronto M5S 2T9 Canada ???

Textware International. (Sorry, I don't have the address) in Cambridge,
MA.
--
Russell Lawrence, WP Group, New Orleans (504) 443-5000
russ at wpg.com   uunet!wpg!russ