C beautifier

...Glen............ gaw at mercury.acc.com
Tue May 8 04:24:04 AEST 1990

Hi,

Does anyone have or know where I may obtain source for public domain
C beautifier?  The version on our BSD machine here does not support
the -l option to limit the lengths of lines.  Our Suns (OS4.0.1)
have this feature but of course we have no source.  I need something
that I can drop onto our IBM 4381 and recompile so that I can shorten
a bunch of code to 72 columns or less.  Yes IBM still believes in the
80 column punch card with sequence numbers in columns 73-80.

Thanks for any and all help,
Glen A. Warholic
gaw at mercury.acc.com
Advanced Computer Communications