what is /usr/lib/cron/queuedefs?

Ed McGuire emcguire at cadfx.ccad.uiowa.edu
Fri May 4 09:05:55 AEST 1990

>From article <1387 at ns-mx.uiowa.edu>, by emcguire at cadfx.ccad.uiowa.edu (Ed McGuire):
> Explanations of `queuedefs' or pointers to documentation, and other
> information about job controlling gratefully accepted.

Several folks took time to send me copies of man(1) pages written by
Guy Harris describing cron's queuedefs and .proto files.  Sun systems
have these pages.

Anyone else wanting copies can get them by mailing a request to me.
---
peace.  -- Ed
"So, when `thirtysomething' was over, she turned off the TV, collected
her thoughts and called 350,000 of her closest friends."