coherent

Dale A. Weber dalew at twiki.UUCP
Wed May 2 13:48:54 AEST 1990

tbetz at upaya.lilink.COM (Tom Betz) writes:

> Bad points:
>
> C compiler only generates 8086 code (I hear they are working on
> 386-specific versions), no SCSI support, EMACS is default
> fullscreen editor, no vi.

  Add to this, no full UUCP support. No cu, uuxqt, uusnap, etc. listed
in their command list which I just received. Only the uucp command is
listed, and this is what they say is UUCP support. I don't think so...

  Dale
--
UUCP: ..!tektronix!tessi!twiki!dalew      (Watch this space for changes!)
      ..!{ogicse, sun!nosun}!{bucket, qiclab, tessi}!twiki!dalew