Online Unix Help?

Julie E. Omohundro omo at mcnc.org
Wed May 30 12:28:56 AEST 1990

We'd like to provide our users with online help with Unix.  We'd like
it to be user friendly enough for novices, but comprehensive enough
for experienced users, and to allow access to, not only the material
in the users manual, but also other material that we've developed
inhouse.

Before devoting our energies to developing an online help system
ourselves, we decided to first check for existing software that
might fit our needs.  We're in the process of getting and installing
the most up-to-date version of the help command from Berkeley.
This sounds like what we want, but...we're working under a fiscal
year deadline and don't want to give up searching prematurely.

So:  Anybody out there know of some help software we should check
out?