SysVR4 for 386.

Martin Stein ATT3B%UCONNVM.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Mon May 7 04:23:43 AEST 1990

I am pretty shure, that Motif, X11R3 cc (=SDS) will be included in
Rel4. I wish i could give you the phonenumber of intel. What the guy told
me sounded impressive. But they probably won't make it until july - as
everybody does in software development.

What i did was: i saw an add in UnixWorld from Att about Rel4 (This
people have seen the future" or so). There was a phonenumber i called.
They sent me to intel, to some small office it sounded. They called me
back and we had a little chit-chat. Not too much. However, there is
a bit on Rel4 in the press. Read the last issues of UnixWorld.

Martin

P.S. Fortran? thank god that this doesn't waste my diskspace >:-)