coherent

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.uucp
Mon May 7 02:03:52 AEST 1990

In article <84yii2w161w at twiki.UUCP> dalew at twiki.UUCP (Dale A. Weber) writes:
=  Add to this, no full UUCP support. No cu, uuxqt, uusnap, etc. listed
                                                    ^^^^^^
                                                    Pardon my ignorance, but
                                                    what is uusnap?  I have
                                                    SVR3.2 with BNU and it
                                                    doesn't have uusnap.

Thanks,
Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800 ext 371  Engineering Technology, Computers and Math